Watch the CTN Community Update for Friday, August 17.
The program is your source for local information related to the Coon Rapids community.
This week on the program:
- Local results from the Primary Election
- Hy-Vee might build a new grocery store not far from Blaine High School
- Mercy Hospital gets high marks in an annual national report
- New bike fix-it stations are being installed outside libraries in Anoka County
- A successful car wash fundraiser for a local sports program
- And details on a Battle of the Badges blood drive next week!
CTN Community Update is produced each week by the Coon Rapids Community Television Network.
Watch the video here